Not content with doing a litter survey, which is still ongoing, we’ve decided to try out some other surveys of our own. There were some brilliant ideas that we came up with.
So at the moment we’re investigating these areas / questions and graphing our results to see what is happening.
1. Do the number of displays that have pictures on them decrease the further up the school you get?
2. Have sports cars got progressively faster as the years have gone by?
3. Which drinks are the most popular at lunchtimes?
4. Which classes have the greatest amount of paper recycling and why?
5. Which type of football player is the most popular in each class, do strikers get all the glory?
The results should be pretty interesting!